Volunteer Application | Student Volunteer Application
The volunteers who serve at Covenant prove that anyone can be a hero just by giving a little bit of themselves to people in need. Volunteers help Covenant fulfill its mission to serve the individuals and the community that depend on them. Like its staff and patients, Covenant volunteers represent all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
Volunteers provide a dimension of care and service to patients as well as empathy for families and visitors -- while supporting staff and physicians in an effort to provide quality care.
Covenant is looking for individuals who want to share their time and talent and help those in need. Covenant volunteers assist in providing a variety of services that benefit patients, family members, visitors, Covenant staff, and members of the medical staff.
The Covenant HealthCare Auxiliary welcomes anyone who would like to join their organized volunteer membership. The Auxiliary was founded to unify and coordinate the special services and fundraising projects of volunteers. Members serve as Covenant HealthCare ambassadors in the community and also provide support for continued improvement in health care.
Applications can be picked up at any Covenant Information Desk or click on the online volunteer application and once completed, submit it directly to a Covenant representative. If you need an application mailed to you, please contact Volunteer Services at 989.583.6048. Emails can be directed to email@example.com.
Students — Find a Special Way to Serve Your Community!
Covenant is pleased to offer high school students the opportunity to volunteer in a hospital setting. This program offers young people:
- The chance to make a difference
- The opportunity to observe and gain valuable insight into various types of health care careers
- The opportunity to personally grow and develop self-esteem
- The opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience
- The opportunity to receive community service hours and to meet high school and college requirements of volunteer service
- The opportunity to share your talents, skill and interests
- The opportunity to make new friends and have fun!
All high school students applying for the program must:
After acceptance to our program, the student will be required to:
- Obtain a school work permit
- Have a TB test taken
- Attend a comprehensive orientation program
- Make a commitment to volunteer a minimum of 3 hours per week for at least a 4-month period.
- Volunteers may choose time and day of week.
How To Apply
The High School Volunteer Program is offered each fall and spring. The Volunteer Services Department conducts interviews and orientation prior to each session. To obtain interview dates for class selection and participation, please call 989.583.6048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter of Recommendation