Inpatient Medical Oncology
The inpatient medical oncology unit at Covenant HealthCare fosters a welcoming, caring and compassionate environment for cancer patients and families. Our commitment is to provide you with the highest quality patient care and to support patients and families as they progress through their cycles of treatment and disease process.
What makes our inpatient medical oncology unit so extraordinary?
- Our facility consists of 26 patient beds, including 9 semi-private patient rooms and 8 private patient rooms with 4 of them being newly renovated.
- Our advanced technology includes 8 portable cardiac telemetry transmitters, which enables us to continuously monitor patients.
- Our staff consists of registered nurses who are chemotherapy certified and specialize in cancer care and patient-family education.
- Our highly-trained team is multidisciplinary, including physicians, nursing staff, social work, nutrition services, physical/occupational and speech therapy, pharmacy, respiratory therapy, pastoral care, case coordination and discharge planning.
- Our inpatient medical oncology unit has consistently been ranked as one of the top units according to the Covenant HealthCare Press Ganey Patient Services inpatient survey results.
The Covenant Inpatient Medical Oncology unit is located on 7 Main at the Harrison Campus. For more information, contact us at 989.583.4750.