Covenant HealthCare strives to provide the media easy access to up-to-date information from Covenant HealthCare. Covenant Public Relations is available to assist media organizations with questions about Covenant HealthCare, locating subject matter experts for health-related media stories, and/or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
To arrange interviews or tours, please contact the Public Relations Specialist at:
Office Phone: 989.583.7655
Email: kknoll at chs-mi.com
Media Pager: 989.258.1121
To view current events at the medical center, visit our news section, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit our YouTube channel.
Covenant HealthCare welcomes media professionals on to our campuses, however we appreciate advanced notice in order to help us comply with patient privacy laws. Please contact the Public Relations Specialist to arrange patient interviews, obtain background information, interview our professionals, or visit our facilities.
The following are guidelines for contacting Covenant HealthCare to arrange interviews, photo opportunities or videotape sessions;
- All interview requests with any member of Covenant HealthCare staff or patients must come through the Planning and Business Development Department. The Public Relations Specialist will respond to your request in a timely manner and help arrange any interviews and provide additional resources for your story.
- Reporters must provide the first and last name of the patient when requesting information on a patient condition. Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Public Relations Specialist can only provide reporters with a one-word condition update: good, fair, serious or critical. In order to protect our patients and staff, patient conditions on victims of crime will not be released.
- To protect the privacy of all Covenant HealthCare patients and families, a member of the Planning and Business Development Department must accompany all reporters, video crews and photographers on any Covenant HealthCare campus. Patients cannot be interviewed or photographed prior to signing a HIPAA consent form.
Questions? Call the Public Relations Specialist at 989.583.7655.
If you have a media inquiry or wish to receive more information about Covenant HealthCare please contact Kristin Knoll at email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
If you are looking for a medical expert, Covenant HealthCare has hundreds to choose from in various medical specialties. Below is a list of the medical specialties that Covenant HealthCare has available to answer your questions. Please contact the Public Relations Specialist at 989.583.7655 to arrange an interview(s) with our experts.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology (kidneys)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otolaryngology (ear, larynx, upper respiratory tract)
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Endocrinology/Diabetes
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine (lungs)
- Robotic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Rheumatology (joints, tendons)
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Surgery
- Wound Care
- And more.