Center for Advanced Orthopaedics
From diagnosis to recovery, you can trust the region's most comprehensive orthopaedic team.
There's a reason people come for miles to the Center for Advanced Orthopaedics at Covenant HealthCare: Our team of orthopaedic surgeons and physicians is second to none. Together we deliver fully integrated, comprehensive care with a team of highly skilled nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals who will help you through the healing process.
What makes our Center for Advanced Orthopaedics so extraordinary?
- Every one of our orthopaedic surgeons is highly trained
- We offer a comprehensive range of services from surgery, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- We have an orthopaedic trauma team on staff serving the Great Lakes Bay Region
- State-of-the-art technology
- Minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery
- Expertise for all injuries including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves for every generation
We are constantly looking for new ways to serve our patients better. Our JointWorks program is a unique program for hip and knee replacement which offers our patients advanced technology including:
- A comprehensive care and recovery program for patients undergoing total and partial joint replacement surgery
- Minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery, allowing quick recovery times and significantly reduced scarring
- Arthroscopy, allowing orthopaedists to look inside a joint
- The knowledge and expertise to care for all injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system that includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves
Are you struggling with joint pain? Is it interfering with your ability to live your best life possible? Or is someone you love experiencing joint pain? It may be time to seek the medical advice of one of the experts at our Center for Advanced Orthopaedics. Don't suffer longer than you need to. After they recover, most of our patients wish they had their joint replaced years ago. Replace your pain with hope. We're here to help, so you can move on to better days, pain free, and continue to be extraordinary.
Learn more about our orthopaedic resources for patients now.
900 Cooper, Suite 3100, Saginaw
Brian de Beaubien, MD
Colleen Linehan, MD
Michael Tucker, DO
Bryon Chamberlain, MD
Lindsey Pilling, PA
Jason Maxa, PA
Meachelle Funk, NP
Free valet parking offered at this location.
3875 Bay Road, Suite 2, Saginaw
Dr. Anthony de Bari, MD
Lisa Wojdula, NP
For more information about our Center for Advanced Orthopaedics surgeons, go to Find a Physician.