The Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Center combines professional and personable care with state-of-the-art technology. So you can get the support you need to recover. Our rehabilitation program meets the stringent standards of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). That’s because we make it our goal to help you on the road to independence through a comprehensive, team-based approach.
Our extraordinary stroke rehabilitation staff includes:
- A neuropsychologist
- A psychiatrist
- Case managers and social workers
- Nurses certified in stroke and brain injury recovery
- Physical, speech, occupational and recreational therapists
- Rehabilitation specialists
Our rehabilitation specialists are available to evaluate and assess the needs of acute care patients. They help our patients relearn and restore the use of their legs and arms using state-of-the-art technologies such as:
- Advanced Bioness
- LiteGait and treadmill training technology
- Neuro-Developmental Training (NDT) technique
For more information about our stroke rehabilitation program, visit our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Center or call 989.583.6685.