Covenant Tattoo Removal Center
Tattoo removal has grown to become a popular aesthetic procedure. Tattoo ink is located in the dermis, the second layer of skin. The only truly effective way to rid the body of that ink is with laser tattoo removal.
Creams and alternative treatments can attempt to penetrate the dermis to bleach away or get rid of tattoo ink, but are often dangerous or ineffective. With proper laser tattoo removal, the ink is shattered by intense pulses of light and flushed away by the body’s immune system. Laser tattoo removal begins eliminating the tattoo ink immediately, but does not have visible overnight results. Almost all tattoos require multiple laser treatments. Typical waiting time between laser tattoo removal treatments is eight weeks. The longer the waiting period between each treatment, the more tattoo ink will be flushed away.
What makes the Tattoo Removal Center so extraordinary?
- Our high success of laser tattoo removal comes with few, extremely mild side effects.
- Our gold-standard Q-switched laser is FDA cleared and made specifically for high efficacy tattoo removal.
- Our non-ablative procedure is the only proven tattoo removal method that does not cause scarring or permanent skin damage.
- Our state-of-the-art technology gives you the best results in the least amount of treatments.
Each tattoo will experience different results depending on these factors:
- Age of the tattoo
- Amount of ink used by the artist
- Color of ink
- Location on the body
- Patient’s immune health
- Skin type
- Tattoo application (professional or homemade)
You will start seeing results in just a few sessions. For a free consultation, call 1-866-COVENANT.
*Laser tattoo removal must be done with a Q-switched laser. Our laser is the gold standard of Q-switched laser technology. It is FDA cleared and made specifically for high efficacy tattoo removal. This state-of-the-art technology will allow for Covenant HealthCare to efficiently and effectively remove your tattoo in the fewest number of treatments with the best results.
Meet our extraordinary doctor.
Anthony Zacharek, MD
Medical Director for Tattoo Removal