Home Medical Equipment
When you or a family member requires home medical products, count on the trusted professionals at Covenant VNA Home Medical to meet all your needs. Our experts will work closely with you and your physician’s office to match your needs to the most appropriate equipment and supplies, teach you safe and proper usage, and answer any questions you may have. We are there whenever you need us. We’re on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So we can be ready to respond to emergencies and after-hours hospital discharges.
From canes to hospital beds, VNA Home Medical has it all. Examples include:
- Ambulation and Mobility Equipment including canes (standard and quad); crutches; walkers; and wheelchairs and wheelchair accessories.
- Bedding & Accessories including alternating pressure pads; hospital beds; and over-bed tables.
- Diabetic Supplies including glucose monitors; lancets; and test strips.
- Restroom Equipment including commodes; elevated toilet seats; grab bars; bath & shower benches; and toilet safety frames.
- Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Supplies including braces and splints; cervical collars; exercise balls and putties; medical compression leg wear; and reachers.
- Respiratory Equipment & Supplies including nebulizers; oxygen concentrators (including portable cylinders and cylinder carts); and sleep apnea products including BiPAP, CPAP, interfaces, and masks.
- Health Monitoring & Other Supplies including blood pressure monitors; hospital scrubs and lab coats; stethoscopes; therapeutic creams; transfer boards and more.
Our locations include the Covenant Cooper campus; 500 S. Hamilton St. in Saginaw; and 6190 Hospital Dr. in Cass City. Call us toll-free at 800-862-4968.
Click here to make a referral