From diagnosis to recovery, you can trust the region's most comprehensive orthopaedic program.
There's a reason people come for miles for orthopaedic surgery at Covenant HealthCare: Our orthopaedic surgeons and physicians are second to none. Together we deliver fully integrated, comprehensive care with a team of highly skilled nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals who will help you through the healing process.
What makes Covenant Orthopaedics so extraordinary?
- We have highly trained, extraordinary orthopaedic surgeons.
- We have an orthopaedic trauma team on staff serving the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- We have the most advanced state-of-the-art technology.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services from surgery, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- We perform minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery.
- We specialize in all injuries including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves for every generation.
We are constantly looking for new ways to serve our patients better. Our JointWorks program is a unique program for hip and knee replacement that offers our patients advanced technology including:
- Our arthroscopy, allowing orthopaedists to look inside a joint
- Our comprehensive care and recovery program for patients undergoing total and partial joint replacement surgery
- Our minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery, allowing quick recovery times and significantly reduced scarring
- Our knowledge and expertise to care for all injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system that includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves
Covenant HealthCare and Dr. James Weir are the region's only provider of MAKOplasty robotic partial knee replacement surgery. This allows Dr. Weir to tailor the knee specifically to the patient, rather than tailoring the patient to the knee. MAKOplasty enables the surgeon to precisely resurface only the arthritic portions of the knee, preserves more of the patient's own healthy tissue and bone, and results in a more natural feeling knee following surgery. For more information about MAKOplasty robotic surgery, please call Dr. Weir's office at 989.754.7200.
Are you struggling with joint pain? Is it interfering with your ability to live your best life possible? Or is someone you love experiencing joint pain? It may be time to seek the medical advice of one of the experts. Don't suffer longer than you need to. After they recover, most of our patients wish they’d had their joint replaced years ago. Replace your pain with hope. We're here to help, so you can move on to better days, pain free, and continue to be extraordinary.
Learn more about our orthopaedic resources for patients now.