Visiting Nurse Association
If you or a loved one require medical care but find it difficult to leave home, just ask the Covenant VNA to bring the quality of Covenant HealthCare home to you!
For more than 75 years, the VNA has provided comprehensive home health care services to people of all ages, providing the perfect answer to many health challenges.
VNA was the first home care agency in the area. Today, we are one of the most technologically advanced home care agencies in the region. This not only adds convenience to your life, but also enables patients and caregivers to retain their independence.
It’s also why we put a team of highly trained experts in your corner every step of the way. Depending on what your doctor prescribes, you will work with the best nurses, therapists, home health aides, social workers, counselors and dieticians in the region. Our friendly administrative experts will coordinate your program, manage insurance paperwork, and assist with questions about billing.
Best of all, you can count on us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our core services include
- Skilled nursing (adult and pediatric programs)
- Home health aides
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Wound care
- Cardiac care
- Medical social work
- In-home infusion therapy services including IV antibiotics, hydration, and nutrition
- Hospice care, including both care offered in private homes, nursing homes, and our own Cartwright Care Center. Cartwright provides a homelike atmosphere for patients to receive round-the-clock care.
- Home medical equipment, available both at two storefronts and delivered to your home
As a non-profit organization and pioneer in home health care, the VNA remains a trusted choice for people seeking quality, cost-effective care in the comfort of their own home.
For the best in care you can trust, call the VNA today and ask about our complete family of services: 1.800.VNA.4.YOU or 989.799.6020.