Our extraordinary Cancer Care Center gives patients and their families extra hope.
From diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation, our compassionate team of cancer experts will stand by you every step of the way from discovery to recovery.
We offer comprehensive and compassionate cancer care.
The Covenant Cancer Care Center’s dedicated team of experienced doctors and clinicians take the time to understand each individual patient diagnosis. We develop integrated treatment plans for each patient based on clinical, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We have convenient, one-stop access to complete cancer care services.
- Breast Health Center
- Cancer Resource Center for Education
- Dietary Support Services
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Infusion Therapy
- Laboratory Services
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Nurse Navigators
- Radiation Therapy
- On-site Physicians (Medical Oncologist, Radiology Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist)
- Outpatient Surgery Services
- Patient Clinical Trials/Research
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Psychosocial Support Services, including Support Groups
We have received national honors for our extraordinary cancer care.
Covenant Cancer Care Center has received national recognition and accreditation:
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Women’s Choice Award America’s Best Breast Center
View the 2016 Covenant Cancer Care Center Annual Report.
To learn more about our new affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.