The Covenant Center for the Heart goes the extra mile for heart patients.
Families come from miles around to the Covenant Center for the Heart, because we offer extra hope. As the leader with the most comprehensive heart care available in the region, the Covenant Center for the Heart provides a seamless continuum of cardiology services from diagnosis in our Chest Pain Center to recovery in our Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness program. Whether it’s a congenital heart disease, cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease (PAD) or something else, no one has more expertise keeping your heart healthy than we do.
What makes the Covenant Center for the Heart extraordinary?
- We are the regional leader in breakthrough cardiovascular research
- We give you a heart hospital in a hospital in one convenient location
- We have the leading board-certified cardiologists and heart surgeons
- We have the only Pediatric Cardiologist in the region
- We offer world-class diagnostic technology and treatments
- We offer special care at our Congestive Heart Failure Center
- We offer specialized care in carotid stenting
- We have a heart network with outlying hospitals dedicated to accelerating the treatment time of heart attacks and strokes which is proven to deliver better outcomes
Our neighbors, family members and friends throughout Central and Northeastern Michigan can count on us to provide them the highest levels of quality medical care, latest technology, outstanding customer service, and personalized care. If you want the most extraordinary heart care, choose the one more people prefer: The Covenant Center for the Heart. We are conveniently located on the second floor of the 900 Cooper building.
We deliver extraordinary services to our patients.
The following procedures are available at the Covenant Center for the Heart:
Cardiac Testing Center:
- Echocardiogram (Cardiac Ultrasound)
- Holter Monitoring
- Stress testing
- Tilt Table testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Electrophysiology EP lab:
- EP Studies
- ICD evaluations
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) devices, including biventricular (Bi-V) devices and subcutaneous ICD (S-ICD)
- Laser Lead Extractions
- Pacemaker devices
American Heart Month
In February, Covenant HealthCare celebrates American Heart Month. Join us in our month long celebration with special health screenings, assessments, discounts, and events. Use this calendar as a guide for celebrating American Heart Month with Covenant HealthCare